The Ender 3 V2 is by far the most affordable printer on this list, and trusted by many. Creality's recent updates have improved on the previous model as well!
- Offers a great build volume for the price
- Easy for beginners to hop on and use
The Creality CR-10 series is a popular one for a number of reasons: in addition to its super affordable price, it offers a surprisingly large print volume.
- A surprisingly high-quality, smooth print
- A very large print volume for the price
- Easy to...
The Ultimaker 2+ 3D printer is a great personal option for quick printing—a sturdy build makes this printer easy to fix and clean.
- Large build volume
- A solid machine that that can run long hours
- Thin wall capacities
- Quick prints
Picaso's Designer X 3D Printer offers a high-quality FDM print acceptable for prototypes in small studio settings. One of its key features that guarantee smooth prints is its fan system and closed printing chamber.
- Smooth, high-quality prints...
The Form 2 SLA printer utilizes stereolithography, or the process of using a laser to cure photopolymer resin, for precise and detailed 3d prints. It's a great option for smaller studios with tight budgets.
Refurbished starts at $2,400
- Produces a highly...
This open-source printer comes highly regarded as a great personal home printer for designers.
- Works with many different materials
- High print quality
- Great customer service support
- Easy software
- Quieter than other comparable printers