A leader in Consumer Packaged Goods, Keurig Dr Pepper (formerly Dr Pepper Snapple Group), with #1 flavored sodas, juice and juice drinks, teas and mixers, including Dr Pepper, Crush, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Hawaiian Punch, Clamato, Snapple and the #1 branded apple sauce with Mott’s, continues to extend touchpoints with consumers.
We coordinate with Keurig Dr Pepper licensing division and are responsible for creating strategies, visuals and branding systems that support their 50+ brands in licensing. We work with their licensing agents and licensees to build all aspects of successful brand programs from concept, trend and theme development through implementation.
• A&W, 7UP and Dr Pepper BBQ sauces and marinades inspired by fans who use the products to create their own recipes
• on10® branding, product graphics, packaging, components and messaging were developed for the line, featuring retro inspired components and vintage brand artwork and sold exclusively at Sephora
• Hawaiian Punch fruit snack packaging
• 7UP and Dr Pepper vintage product graphics and branded hand tags for the licensed products program
• Trade advertising campaign showcasing licensing opportunities for popular brands in the Keurig Dr Pepper Portfolio in key brand extension categories
• Promotional business card design that opens to reveal current and retro brands and assets available for licensing
• The trade show booth for Licensing Expo shows off their bubbly personality and ability to take brand beyond beverage. Using a multi-brand approach, the booth features vintage and current artwork of brands available for product extension opportunities.
• Snapple celebrates its NY roots with the sponsorship of an off Broadway Theatre complex located on 50th and Broadway. Alternatives designed the exterior “spectacular” sign with moving lights, 10' Snapple Bottle and LED motion content playing on rotating Snapple c
Advertising, Brand Extensions, brand positioning, brand strategy, business card, Concept Design, Environments, interiors, packaging, Packaging design, Point of Sale, print, Print Materials, Showroom, trade advertising, Trade show booth