I'VE JUST ABOUT HAD IT with trying to find answers to questions I have in internet forums. Something about internet forums turns people into didactic idiots who are dying to share what they know--completely independent of your question.
Here's an example: Let's say I wanted to buy good tomatoes in Chicago. That's it. Here are the responses I would get:
Q: Does anyone know where I can buy good tomatoes in Chicago?
1. Forget about tomatoes, you need to buy zucchinis. Try Chicago's Zucchini Emporium.
2. I know this place in Chicago that used to sell awesome tomatoes, but they closed five years ago.
3. Tomatoes in Chicago suck. Philly has the best tomatoes.
4. RE: "Philly has the best tomatoes" No way dude, New York tomatoes are best.
5. Why would you want to buy tomatoes? Tomatoes are for [insert racial/cultural epithet here].
6. I know three places in Chicago that sell terrible tomatoes.
7. If you're going to Chicago you should check out this jazz bar at _____.
8. OMG I'm looking for Chicago tomatoes too, please e-mail me if you find a place.
9. I didn't know you could buy tomatillos in Chicago.
10. This might be off-topic, but does anyone know where I can buy chinchillas in Toledo?
I know those answers might not seem accurate to you; that's because I took pains to spell everything correctly.