Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder have rigid schedules and work with several different people on a daily basis. Doctors, therapists, and teachers may communicate with the child's parent regarding their care, but not necessarily with one another.
weSYNC has set out to change this. weSYNC is an application for the iPad, iPhone, and Web, that creates a specialized profile for the autistic individual by gathering knowledge from each caregiver and establishing a centralized location where it can be accessed and edited by everyone. Establishing a dialogue among doctors, therapists, teachers and parents allows them to share information and reinforce one another's efforts.
What are the Benefits?- Highlights the unique strengths, abilities, and challenges of each child
- Streamlines goals across caregivers and tracks achievements
- Recognizes the individual and collective efforts of the caregivers
- Alleviates pressure on parent to be primary messenger of information
- Tracks and notifies caregivers of recent achievements
- Empowers caregivers to make informed decisions regarding care
- Creates an overall consistency in the child's care and life—aspiring to help them progress faster.