Core77 has always been and will always be about community. Twenty years ago, when the internet was in its infancy, we founded Core77 to serve as an exchange; a place to discover, share and discuss all areas of design enterprise. Our hope was that making stories about good design more accessible would improve the lives not only of those in the profession, but in the wider world as well.
Today we are proud to release an all-new Core77.com, honoring our founding intentions by inviting more people to share their stories with the widest audience possible. Our new publishing platform welcomes contributions and helps connect people on many levels, inviting our audience to add their voice to the discussion of design progress. Our dedicated design and development teams spent months realizing this project, and we tip our hats to Matthew, Tim, Adeel and the entire team for their dedication and hard work.
Some of the notable upgrades include:
• New design and fully responsive layout
• A new article submission process
• Community activity, published work and a user profile displayed on your personal activity page
• Integration of multiple Core77 properties - Coroflot Jobs, Discussion Forums, Design Awards, Design Directory
• Improved resources including expanded event listings and a dedicated job board
• In-line rich-media commenting
• Customizable content feeds
Beyond the new look and functionality, our goal with all this is to activate our community. We want to discover tomorrow's thought leaders by encouraging participation from our audience. We're always looking for projects, opinion pieces, case studies and behind-the-scenes design stories to share.
These updates will greatly reinforce the vital contribution the Core77 community makes to the global design narrative. As you explore the new Core77, we invite you to share your experiences with us and tell us what you think of the updates. Your input is crucial to our progress.