To all the 2015 Core77 Design Award honorees - Congratulations again! You must be beaming with pride knowing that your hard work was recognized by such an esteemed group of experts in your field. Now it's time to drum up as many votes as you can for your honored entry to win the Community Choice prize. There are many ways to go about this, but if you're out of ideas, here are seven simple ways to encourage everyone you know to vote for your honored entry.
1. Just ask. It's simple, straight-forward, and unlike so many other contrived demands for action you'll see on the Internet, your genuine request might actually be appreciated.
2. Tweet about it, like all these other honorees who are competing to win YOUR prize.
3. Remind your friends and family that when they vote for you, they are automatically entered to win a ticket to the 2015 Core77 Conference.
4. Tell your friends that voting for your honored design is a form of helping, which can be beneficial to their health.
5. Offer to walk your neighbor's dog, wash their car, help them move, drive them to the airport, babysit their kids, run errands, etc. Then tell them that a vote for you just "paying it forward."
6. Strike up conversations with people at your local pub and ask them if they'd like to help you make design history. (This is, after all, the very first Community Choice prize presented in the history of the Core77 Design Awards.)
7. Promise to mention everyone who votes for you by name when you deliver your acceptance speech.
Now that you're equipped with some ideas, go forth and get some votes. Good luck!