Early Bird pricing for the 2016 Design Awards ends one week from today. This means if you fall into the pit of procrastination, you'll miss your chance to pocket the cash you'll save by getting your entry in by February 9th.
To provide you with a little extra motivation to submit your entry before pricing increases, here are 12 amazing things you could buy with the money you'll save on a Professional entry:
8. Infinity high-fives. You can't put a price on friendship.
7. Ten thousand (yes, 10,000!!) paper twist ties. No matter what life throws at you, you will always have the freshest bread.
6. Six 16 oz. tubs of Marshmallow Fluff. You'll need something to put on all that bread.
5. A 2nd century Roman marble bust of a man. Alright maybe not the whole thing, but maybe an eyelash?
4. Live like a King or Queen at a penny-candy store. Try to be a benevolent ruler.
3. Ten Banana Slicers. For the man who has everything... except time to cut up his banana.
2. Thirty-seven pounds of dry ice. Wet ice is so 2015.
1. Three Hot Dog Slicers. For the man whose Banana Slicers just won't cut it.
None of these excellent ideas, however, compare to the satisfaction you'll feel knowing your entry submission process is finished for another year, and you can just kick back, put your feet up, and bask in the knowledge that your work will be critiqued by an internationally distributed panel of design leaders.