Are you passionate about design and writing engaging editorial content? Consider joining our team as Core77 Winter/Spring 2018 Editorial Intern!
Our Editorial Internship offers a wealth of experience in editorial research, metric tracking, copywriting and editing (not to mention hanging with us in our Soho office!). We're looking for a passionate individual who's ready to embrace their inner design nerd, has a way with words and is itching to attend and cover design events in the New York City area.
The Editorial Intern will provide support for the editorial team's content efforts through research, social media production, article production and analytics reporting. The intern's responsibilities will include but are not limited to creating and sharing content on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Core77.com and the Core77 newsletter.
The Editorial Intern reports to our Editorial Assistant to deliver research and content on a consistent and timely manner. The Editorial Intern will assist in producing and identifying content for the various properties owned and operated by Core77—working with additional product management teams as necessary to support contesting, produce imagery and identify new platforms to amplify the Core77 brand.
The intern's responsibilities will include but are not limited to —
– Producing copy and content for Core77 social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
– Producing promotional copy for social media and editorial project campaigns as necessary
– Executing editorial assignments and posts
– Daily searches for relevant social media content (videos, images, news, etc.)
– Assisting in maintaining and updating our internal pitch document for potential article ideas
– Attending and representing Core77 at industry related events in the New York City area (some photography skills are helpful for this!)
We hope that you...
– Display a passion for design in all of its manifestations
– Have an innate understanding of social media
– Have the ability to understand and adapt writing style to fit a brand voice
– Have strong writing skills, from 140-character tweets to engaging blog posts
– Are able to work between 4-6 hours each day for 3-4 days each week (in-office schedule flexible)
– Are able to report to our offices in Manhattan
– Video editing skills are a plus but not required
By the way, we're offering a monthly stipend for all the hard work! And you'll never have to go on a single coffee run.
If you're interested in our Editorial Internship, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org