There's a fairly funny meme going around started by Jimmy Fallon called #AddaWordRuinABook. It's similar to those wordplay contests periodically held by The New Yorker, and here are some examples:
I can't top any of those, but I thought I'd at least give the treatment to design books--those classic tomes that we either bought in school or read to keep up after we joined the workforce.
Here we go:
- Architecture: Form, Space Aliens & Order
- The Art Carney of Innovation
- Cradle to Charging Cradle
- Creative Gambling Marker Techniques
- The Design of Everyday Carry Things
- Designing Awkward Interactions
- Designing Designey Design
- Presentation Meltdown Techniques
- Product Design and Development Hell
- Universal Studios' Principles of Design
These aren't knocks on the books, of course; and if you're a design student looking for any of these, below are links to the real deal.
Got any titles you can ruin?
Design for MTV's The Real World
Cross Product Design and Development
-The Art of Unnecessary Innovation
Test it out; it only takes a single click to unsubscribe
Don't have an account? Join Now
Create a Core77 Account
Already have an account? Sign In
Please enter your email and we will send an email to reset your password.