There's a fairly funny meme going around started by Jimmy Fallon called #AddaWordRuinABook. It's similar to those wordplay contests periodically held by The New Yorker, and here are some examples:
I can't top any of those, but I thought I'd at least give the treatment to design books--those classic tomes that we either bought in school or read to keep up after we joined the workforce.
Here we go:
- Architecture: Form, Space Aliens & Order
- The Art Carney of Innovation
- Cradle to Charging Cradle
- Creative Gambling Marker Techniques
- The Design of Everyday Carry Things
- Designing Awkward Interactions
- Designing Designey Design
- Presentation Meltdown Techniques
- Product Design and Development Hell
- Universal Studios' Principles of Design
These aren't knocks on the books, of course; and if you're a design student looking for any of these, below are links to the real deal.
Got any titles you can ruin?