Announcing the newly redesigned Core77 Design Directory—Where Business Finds Design
In 2003 Core77 partnered with Businessweek and launched DesignDirectory.com—a searchable directory listing professional design services firms across a wide array of fields. The Design Directory quickly became host to thousands of listings for firms who want the best of both worlds: effective branding and positioning in the design world, and unprecedented exposure to the business world, and a destination for those needing design services and inspiration. Building on Design Directory's initial success, we spent the early part of this year completely redesigning and rebuilding the website and features, and are proud to announce the new & improved Core77 Design Directory v2!
New features include:
- Improved Search & Results—the new search bar focuses on broad but highly relevant search criteria to get firms in front of visitors faster, then easily filters or switch settings. Results are larger and image-based to showcase work.
- Better Browsing—new projects and logos of our Premium members are featured on the homepage, plus clickable popular specialties and locations.
- Projects Showcase Firms' Work—with larger images, more details, and supporting documents like case studies and white papers, projects are a one-stop destination about a firm's work.
- Custom URLs, Better SEO & Analytics—easily find firms via their customize URLs, and Premium listings can integrate their Google Analytics accounts for increased tracking.
- Monthly Billing—no more annual contracts, upgrade and downgrade at any time.
All of this on top of the existing:
- Great Exposure for Firms—visits are up nearly 20% over last year, and we'll be expanding Design Directory's presence Core77.com by featuring our firms' projects. Additionally our strategic partnership with Bloomberg Businessweek drives traffic to the site.
- Searchable Profiles—featuring projects and easy-to-find company contact info, plus highly optimized for both Design Directory and Internet search engines. They even include Twitter feeds!
- Multiple Plans—to fit a firm's needs. At $85/mo Premium listings fall higher in the search results and are featured prominently on the Design Directory & Core77 homepages. Basic listings are free. And for firms that want even more exposure, we have a PremiumPlus add-on package.
- Apply to Join—to ensure the quality of the listings so visitors find accurate, up-to-date information about firms, the Design Directory uses an application method for membership.