About Our Network
The Core77 Design Network is an international, web-based community of designers and design enthusiasts seeking news, trends and opportunities. Our visitors practice in multiple disciplines, with a concentration on industrial design, design management, graphic design, interactive design and user experience.
For the past 18 years we have worked with many of the world's most respected companies and brands, helping them connect with our highly engaged audience of designers. We use the web as a platform to build awareness and anticipation, and use multiple points of human interaction to make real-world connections on many levels.
Online since 1995, The Core77 Design Network has earned its reputation time and again as the leading destination for designers worldwide. Our publishing platform, high-profile events, outreach programs and partnerships with leading schools, publishers and creatives maintains our preeminent position among the thought leaders in today's design industries.
Our audience originates from over 50 countries and includes designers of every career level.
- Annual salary average: $59,000 USD
- 70% between the ages of 21 and 35
- 35% have 6 or more years of work experience
- 77% have college degrees
- 20% are currently enrolled in higher education
- 56% are from United States and Canada
- 66% Corporate, 22% Consultancies, 12% Independent/Freelance
- 11 million+ monthly pageviews
- Over 1.5 million unique monthly visitors
- 90,000+ RSS feed subscribers
- Over 280,000 designers' portfolios on Coroflot
- Over 5,000 registered design firms
- Over 24,000 newsletter subscribers
- Over 71,000 Twitter followers
- Over 51,000 Facebook fans
- Industry related blogs and articles updated daily
- Frequently updated calendar of international design events
- Global design firm database with comprehensive search features
- Annual designer salary survey and results
- Free designer portfolio hosting
- Open discussion forums
- Live events hosted regularly around the world
A Partial List of Clients and Contributors
3M, Adobe, Alias/Wavefront, Autodesk, Braun, Bridgestone/Firestone, Burton Boards, CATIA, Compaq Computer Corporation, Continuum, Corel, Dell, DuPont, Fisher-Price, Ford Motor Company, Fossil, Frog, GE Plastics, IDEO, Karim Rashid, Kohler, MAC Cosmetics, Microsoft, New Balance Athletic Shoe, Nike, Nokia, Pentagram, Peugeot, Philips Design, Puma, Rubbermaid, Shapeways, Sun Microsystems, Target Corporation, Williams-Sonoma