Celebrating it's 60th Anniversary, visitors to the Scandinavian fair this year were treated to a free iPhone app to help navigate the events, much of the work took visual cues from mother nature and there was an abundance of highly crafted woodwork.
As usual the Greenhouse Show which featured 35 young independent designers stole the limelight and for some reason it had a circus theme—we're still trying to figure that out.
One of the many stand out pieces this year (pictured top) was K-Chair & K-Plus by Danish designer Helle Damkær for Japanese manufacturer Kitani.
Check out more highlights from our live blog coverage:
- Corentin Dombrecht's "Megaphones" speakers
- Charlie Heyward and Peter Bingham's "Something" Nuts and Bolts Stool
- Minimalist "Myk" clock
- oOo Design Lab's "Book of Light"
- Clara Sjodin's Shoe Lamp
- Marta Mattson's Laser-Cut Jewelry
- Jaeuk Jung's Amber Bottle